Wife of Swayy
Our first guest is on the show! Ashley is here to tell us about Swayy from another viewpoint.
When Seth and Ashley met in 2014, Swayy was in its infancy. Now, 5 years later, Seth and Ashley are celebrating their 2 year annivesary and Swayy is gearing up for it's second round of manufacturing. Join us in the episode to hear more about Swayy from the wife's perspective.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate and Review us, take a screenshot, send it to email@example.com and we'll give you a shoutout on the podcast!
On This Episode
- What is it like being married to an entrepreneur?
- Daily creativity
- Problem solving
- Seeing energy and joy
- Being jealous of seeing someone do something they love everyday
- What's the hardest part?
- And the best?
- How open the future is
- Flexibility offered by creating your own schedule
- The highs and lows of entrepreneurship
- How they can affect a marriage relationship
- The importance of familial (and financial) support to a young company
- How making the dream happen is easier when its shared
- Predictions for the next 5 years of Swayy
- Swayy-sponsored, mission oriented trips?